- GLASS – COPPER - ALL-WEATHER METAL POLE – Hand-blown glass reservoir with copper top and long lasting nylon wick holds 22 ounces of fuel and sits securely within the black powder-coated spiral metal frame. Brass chain attaches copper snuffer cap, sturdy yet stylish. Glass torch easily slides out of the outdoor lighting holder for easy torch oil replacement and cleaning. Oil not included, we recommend a clear burning oil of choice; for insect control consider lemon eucalyptus or citronella.
- INCANDESCENT NATURAL FLAMES – OUTDOOR PATH LIGHTING - Each torch is 6 feet high, glass torches are 6 inches diameter at widest x 10.5 inches high. Hand-blown glass can have slight variations and small air bubbles can be present. These landscape torch lights will brighten your deck, patio, outdoor room or pathways, producing a large flame. This long lasting light will illuminate your surroundings. Unique and sturdy, this set would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last. Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, use night or day, stunning as a pair leading into your outdoor room, lining your outdoor walkway, or add a soft outdoor glow to your next romantic dinner. Elegant enough to blend with any patio décor, glass is thick, metal is heavy. Trending now, torches add earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home. Create paradise in your backyard, this set provides modern outdoor patio lighting with a timeless feel.
- INTRICATE DETAILING – MINIMALIST STYLE – Torches not only enhance an environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home, patio, deck and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter garden torch set is perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor living. An ideal mood setter, these decorative oil torches offers a welcome glow, lighting up your summer bbqs and adding character to your outdoor living space.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter glass torches are handblown. Each torch will be unique and may contain small air bubbles in the glass. The wick is a high quality fiberglass and the nozzle is copper and the snuffer cap is brass.
When you unpack your torch, you will notice tape on the wick, please remove this tape before first use. You might choose to trim/shape the end of the wick if some of the strands are looking unkempt, this will require a fairly sharp pair of scissors. You can adjust the height of the wick in the torch between ½ to ¾ inches would be the recommended height. The higher the wick is lifted above the nozzle the larger your flame you will attain.
If your torch is struggling to stay lit or only giving off a small amount of light, you might not have enough torch oil inside the glass vessel. The wicks can draw a limited amount of torch oil, so for best light you will need to fill the insert and least ½ full with torch oil. Torch oil is not included.
Please use caution when using torches and torch oil. Do not place under umbrellas or low hanging roofs. We recommend outdoor use only.
Replacement wicks may be available for purchase depending on availability.
- The torch dimensions 6 feet high, glass torches are 6 inches diameter at widest x 10.5 inches high.