- HEAVY DUTY GARDEN TRELLIS WITH DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – H Potter's large metal garden trellis screen has a charcoal brown powder-coated finish and is made with sturdy iron for ultimate durability and timeless appeal. Perfect in backyards, gardens, courtyards, or poolside. Consider for patio wall decor, metal yard art, as a privacy screen or standalone for climbers.
- BUILT TO LAST AND SECURELY PACKED – Hand-crafted, the metal trellis screen can be used as a privacy fence or purchase 2 to define your space. Each post includes barrel hinges so adding extra sections is a breeze. Sturdy enough for a variety of plants.
- UNIQUE WROUGHT IRON GRID WORK – Adjusting the length on the iron trellis is simple with an easy to use hinge and pin system. Assembly Required. It’s a fence, screen, or traditional trellis and it can be changed to any length, when you purchase multiple screens. Grid pattern coaxes plants to reach their highest heights.
- POWDER COATED FINISH – Standing 80.5 inches high and 64.5 inches wide, the trellis is stabilized by driving the 18” spikes through the bottom of the trellis and into the ground. Also included are 2 outer stabilizing spikes for extra support if needed for your soil type. This vertical trellis gives height and personality to your outdoor area.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship, backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter metal trellises are created using heavy duty iron for ultimate durability. The trellises are powder-coated a charcoal brown, followed with a hand-applied faux black and finished with a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your trellis if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the trellis. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the trellis is in the ground, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray. Please use care during assembly. If you happen to mar the finish during assembly you should repair the area with a high grade spray paint and/or polyurethane spray.
H Potter trellises are all packaged with ground spikes. If you purchased the optional wall mounting brackets most customers do not choose to attach the ground spikes, but it is up to you based on your installation location.
The wall mounting brackets include wood screws for installation. If you are mounting the brackets on a different type of surface, you will need to purchase the proper hardware for the installation.
- The trellis dimensions 80.5" high and 64.5" wide.