- HANDCRAFTED – HOME DÉCOR ACCENT – Stainless steel rectangular planter box with an antique copper hand-applied finish for luxurious appeal. This indoor planter box is current with a timeless feel. Use indoors as an herb planter on a windowsill to connect with the outdoors or place outdoors on your patio, deck, or tabletop. Complete with custom rectangular drainage tray, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space. No plants included.
NEED MULTIPLE PLANTERS? THIS PLANTER CAN BE PURCHASED IN CASE PACKS OF 4 FOR BULK PRICE SAVINGS. SEE ABOVE UNDER PRICING.
- NATURE BASED PLANTER FOR ALL SEASONS – At widest outer points, approximately 16 inches long by 6 inches wide by 5.5 inches high, this planter garden box will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Sold as a single garden planter, beautiful displayed as centerpieces or multiples lining your dining table. Unique and sturdy, if you’re looking for something memorable, this beautiful window box planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, use with any seasonal décor. Stunning filled with herb pots or flower pots and covered with sheet moss or plant directly inside the metal planter. Easy to update and freshen your holiday decor. Try a color theme this season and a texture theme next month. Simple enough to blend with any home décor. Trending now, the rich antique copper finish adds earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home.
- INTRICATE DETAILING – MINIMALIST STYLE – Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter rectangular succulent planter is perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor living. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit any location and can be moved easily.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.