- NEED MULTIPLE PLANTER SETS? THIS PLANTER SET CAN BE PURCHASED IN CASE PACKS OF 6 FOR BULK PRICE SAVINGS. SEE ABOVE, UNDER PRICING.
- HANDCRAFTED – HOME DÉCOR ACCENT – Set of two planters, handcrafted from stainless steel with an antique copper finish and clear lacquer top coat for luxurious appeal. This planter is perfect as an indoor planter box or outdoors with foliage like cacti and succulents. This is designed to add character to your living space. Use indoors as an herb planter on a windowsill to connect with the outdoors or place outdoors on your patio, deck, or tabletop.
- PLANTER SET FOR ALL SEASONS - Each planter pot is approximately 4 inches diameter at widest by 3.25 inches high, top opening approximately 3 inches. Each pot has drainage holes and its own custom drainage saucer. Beautiful with flower pots, herb pots, ivies, or any foliage. Our classic Succulent Pots are hand hammered by artisans. These decorative home accent planters can be used anywhere from decks to desks, consider multiples for a party centerpiece or for lining your dining table.
- INTRICATE DETAILING – MINIMALIST STYLE - Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home and garden. Uniquely designed with a durable construction, Our classic Succulent Pots are hand hammered by artisans. These decorative home accent planters can be used anywhere from decks to desks, consider multiples for a party centerpiece or for lining your dining table.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter planters are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the planters are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the planter. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the planter. H Potter planters are not designed to be used as fountains. Water spilling over the sides of the planter may affect the finish of the planter and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Additives in the soil used might also contain chemicals which when over-watered may spill over the sides and run down the planter potentially affecting the finish. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray. Drainage trays are a standard feature to our small planters. These trays can only hold the amount of water to fill the tray. If excessive over-watering occurs the tray will not be able to hold water in excess of its capacity.
We choose to clean our planters with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the planter outdoors, you might consider inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area.
Each pot is approximately 4.5 inch diameter top opening, 4.5 inches high and includes a drain-hole
Custom drainage tray is approximately 5 inches wide by 16 inches long
Our H Potter succulent planters are the perfect addition to any home. Keep them indoors or outdoors, these succulent plant pots are made from stainless steel and can withstand any environment. Great for growing succulents and herbs, this planter set is made with drainage holes and comes equipped with drainage saucers for a mess-free and elegant addition to any home. Browse our other pots for plants or order this set of two - you’ll be back for more.