- NEED MULTIPLE PLANTERS? THIS PLANTER CAN BE PURCHASED IN CASE PACKS OF 4 FOR BULK PRICE SAVINGS. SEE ABOVE UNDER PRICING.
- THE PERFECT PLANTER – This H Potter large stainless steel planter with an antique copper finish and brass accents is an elegantly beautiful pot for filling with any foliage of your choice. Planter comes complete with a custom drainage tray. Measurements of planter approximately 18" L x 7.25" W at top x 5.25" H, planter tapers to 16"L x 5.75"H. Tray is 17"L x 6.75"W x 1.5"H. Plants are not included.
- ENDLESS PLACEMENT OPTIONS - Use indoors as a decorative table centerpiece, placing it on your dining room or kitchen table. Use it enhance your bedroom décor by placing it on a dresser or on an accent table in your living room. There are many outdoor placement possibilities too, including using it on your deck, patio, terrace, balcony or garden. Consider buying more than one to display in multiple areas of your home.
- DEPENDABLE DESIGN- Made with top quality craftsmanship, this planter is constructed for durability and built to last. It is resistant to rust and weather elements, and will maintain its color, form and functionality for many years to come.
- FILL WITH FABULOUS FOLIAGE- This planter’s long shape is ideal to fill with succulents, flowers or herbs planted directly inside the metal planter. It’s easy to change and experiment with different types of greenery and match foliage according to seasons and holidays.This exquisite planter makes thoughtful gift for any occasion, and can also be used as contemporary décor for weddings or parties.
- H POTTER PROMISE – At H Potter, we take extreme pride in creating distinctive pieces to accent your home and garden. We use only the finest quality materials and professional packaging without cutting corners to save money, as we believe our customers deserve nothing less than the best.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter planters are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the planters are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the planter. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the planter. H Potter planters are not designed to be used as fountains. Water spilling over the sides of the planter may affect the finish of the planter and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Additives in the soil used might also contain chemicals which when over-watered may spill over the sides and run down the planter potentially affecting the finish. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray.
Drainage trays are a standard feature to our small planters. These trays can only hold the amount of water to fill the tray. If excessive over-watering occurs the tray will not be able to hold water in excess of its capacity.
We choose to clean our planters with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the planter outdoors, you might consider inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area.
Measurements of planter approximately 18" L x 7.25" W at top x 5.25" H, planter tapers to 16"L x 5.75"H. Tray is 17"L x 6.75"W x 1.5"H.