- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Metal planter pot with antique copper finish includes a half-inch solid iron frame with flat black powder-coated finish and heavy-duty black chain with S hooks. The top of the chains are joined by a ring as shown in the photo. Drainage hole in the base of metal copper hanging planter pot. The design of this outdoor planter is modern with a timeless feel. Place outdoors on your patio, deck, or balcony. Sold as a single, but also great in pairs or multiples.
- ROUND PLANTER - SCROLLING METAL FRAME - The round planter pot measures 14.6 inches diameter across the top and is 8.25 inches deep. The planter bowl measures 7.5 inches diameter across the bottom. The overall width of the hanging planter with the frame is 16.75 inches in diameter. Items are hand-crafted and many vary slightly in size due to being handmade. This planter garden box will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Unique and sturdy.
- ELEGANT STYLE FOR ALL SEASONS - Built to last and use with any seasonal décor. Stunning filled with flowers and greens. Easy to update and freshen your holiday and home decor. Try a color theme this season and a texture theme next month. Simple enough to blend with any outdoor theme. The trending rich antique copper finish adds earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home. This copper hanging planter can also be placed on a tabletop as a centerpiece.
- PLANTERS WITH PERSONALITY – MINIMALIST STYLE - Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter hanging succulent planter is the perfect accent for alfresco dining and outdoor living. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit nearly any location and can be moved easily.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER - H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last. If you’re looking for something memorable,
this beautiful round planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter planters are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the planters are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the planter. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the planter. H Potter planters are not designed to be used as fountains. Water spilling over the sides of the planter may affect the finish of the planter and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Additives in the soil used might also contain chemicals which when over-watered may spill over the sides and run down the planter potentially affecting the finish. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray.
We choose to clean our planters with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the planter outdoors, you might consider inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area.
The handcrafted round planter pot measures 14.6 inches diameter across the top and is 8.25 inches deep. The planter bowl measures 7.5 inches diameter across the bottom. The overall width of the hanging planter with the frame is 16.75 inches in diameter. Items are hand-crafted and many vary slightly in size due to being handmade.