- A WARM, WELCOMING GLOW FOR VISITORS – Lanterns not only enhance an environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter hurricane lantern is perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor living. An ideal mood setter, this hurricane lantern offers a welcome glow, lighting up your summer bbqs and sheltering candles from the wind.
- GLASS HURRICANE AND POWDER COAT FINISH – Heavy cast iron construction with a charcoal brown powder coat finish for aesthetic rustic appeal, this small lantern creates a dazzling effect on any patio deck or sturdy table. Complete with glass hurricane which may include bubbles due to being handcrafted (candle not included) and designed to add character to your living space, the lantern top lifts off for a candle to be placed, and is designed for table and floor display only.
- VINTAGE STYLE LANTERN FOR ALL SEASONS – At 19-inches tall by 8-inches wide, this small lantern will make a great focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Unique and sturdy, the heavy weight makes it perfect for an outdoor setting, without the worry of it toppling over on windy days. If you’re looking for something different, this beautiful hurricane lantern would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE IRON CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, this classic lantern showcases breathable top vents and hurricane glass set within a cast iron frame. Used night or day, stunning set as a pair beside the fireplace, in a hallway straddling the front door or next to potted ferns. Simple enough to blend with any decor, a pillar or remote control candle will provide ambient reflection through the beautifully crafted metalwork.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item. Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter lanterns are created using heavy duty cast iron for ultimate durability. The lanterns are powder-coated a charcoal brown, followed with a hand-applied faux black and finished with a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your lantern if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the lantern. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the lantern is outside, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray.
Candles are not included with your H Potter lantern. We recommend a pillar or remote control candle to provide ambient lighting.
The glass in your H Potter lantern is hand-blown so it may include a few air bubbles due to this handcrafting.
- 19 inches high and 8 inches wide.