- VINTAGE DESIGN GREEN STAINED GLASS – This H Potter Glass Terrarium Case Planter sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray and rests on ornate ball feet. Green stained accent glass adds a pop of color and stately brass finials bring charm and elegance to any space in your home. Medium-sized planter box is approximately 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 16"H with tray which is almost 3” deep. It is the ideal size for displaying many types of foliage. Comes complete with a custom, functional liner and professionally printed planting brochure.
- ENDLESS PLANT POSSIBILITIES – Update and diversify your greenery as often as you like based on season and holiday. From miniature orchids to ivies, to displaying terrarium on a shelf, countertop, tabletop or desk, this planter blends well with any indoor environment. Its eye-catching design makes a remarkable statement wherever it’s placed.
- TERRARIUMS ARE ON TREND – Terrariums are trending now for good reason. Their beauty and functionality add an earthy warm feeling to any room of your home. This sophisticated planter makes a wonderful gift as a house-warming, birthday or anniversary present and can be used as stunning décor for weddings and parties. The tranquility of greenery is soothing and helps to relieve stress. Plants not only promote a healthy environment, they also bring beauty and splendor to your home.
- INTRICATE DETAIL + MINIMALIST STYLE – Delicate etching ensures your terrarium is designed and manufactured by H Potter. With precise attention to detail, the end result is a stunning, premium quality terrarium designed for long-lasting durability. To water or prune, use hinged roof panel and prop open with prop rod.
- H POTTER PROMISE – At H Potter, we take extreme pride in creating distinctive pieces to accent your home and garden. We use only the finest quality materials and professional packaging without cutting corners to save money, as we believe our customers deserve nothing less than the best.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
Planting your terrarium. To begin, start with a layer of pea gravel and then mix in a handful of activated charcoal, spreading this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next, add a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Carve small cavities where you wish to place your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray, gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets.
Lastly, water very lightly, as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax.
Choose plants that thrive in a humid environment and don’t place your terrarium in direct sunlight. Be creative and have fun creating your own miniature indoor garden.
Terrariums are a low maintenance home garden. Every few weeks rotate your terrarium and consider opening your terrarium to give your plants a little ventilation. Prune away anything not looking its best and wipe glass with a clean cloth.
- Approximately 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 16"H with tray which is almost 3 inches deep.