- HANDCRAFTED REAL CURVED GLASS – METAL BASE WITH POWDER COAT FINISH – Stately tabletop Wardian Case terrarium has exquisite detailing and curved glass top, Glass house sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray which rests on elegant ball feet for luxurious appeal. This geometric planter box is modern with a timeless feel. Complete with custom, functional plastic liner and professionally printed planting brochure, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space.
- HOME DÉCOR ACCENT FOR ALL SEASONS – Approximately 14 inches long by 9.4 inches wide by 21.8 inches high, the metal planting tray itself is 3 inches deep. This Wardian Case will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Sold as a single glass box planter, it’s beautiful displayed as a centerpiece. Unique and sturdy, this beautiful terrarium planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last. Moss, props and plants not included, terrarium only.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, use with any seasonal décor. Glass is 3 mm thick and solder is lead-free to protect you and the environment. Stunning filled with any plants from orchids to ivies. Easy to update and freshen your holiday decor. Simple enough to blend with any home décor. Trending now, terrariums add earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home.
- INTRICATE DETAILING – MINIMALIST STYLE – Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, create a miniature fairy garden. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit any location and can be moved easily. Use indoors on any tabletop to connect with the outdoors.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
Planting your terrarium. To begin, start with a layer of pea gravel and then mix in a handful of activated charcoal, spreading this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next, add a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Carve small cavities where you wish to place your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray, gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets.
Lastly, water very lightly, as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax.
Choose plants that thrive in a humid environment and don’t place your terrarium in direct sunlight. Be creative and have fun creating your own miniature indoor garden.
Terrariums are a low maintenance home garden. Every few weeks rotate your terrarium and consider opening your terrarium to give your plants a little ventilation. Prune away anything not looking its best and wipe glass with a clean cloth.
- Approximately 14"L x 9.5"W x 21.8"H with tray which is almost 3 inches deep.