H Potter Warehouse Deals H Potter’s Warehouse Deals offers returned products to customers at a discounted price. Products listed in Warehouse Deals are items returned to our warehouses for a myriad of reasons, these products may have received damage during the shipping process or other faults from production, shipping, or storage. Some items may have dings and dents, be missing hardware, have misaligned pilot holes, etc. Please note that all packages will be sent in their original packaging, which will most likely have received damage during the shipping process. All products are sold as is no other discounts can be applied and we will not supply missing parts and hardware or accept returns for critical faults in any given item. Images are not representative of the condition of the item.
NOTE: Some products contain glass or other fragile materials, these may be cracked, broken, or chipped. All items are sold as is, no returns or refunds.
- Approximately 11.25 inches square at widest, 29 inches high
- Insert for planting is approximately 8 inches deep
- Bottom of planter approximately 8.25 inches wide
- Hand crafted from rust resistant stainless steel with antique copper finish and a clear lacquer
- Custom planting insert with drainage holes makes changing your foliage a breeze, new season or holidays, new décor, it's really that easy
- Purchase two planters to use outdoors on either side of your front door or consider a pair of planters indoors placed on either side of your fireplace
- Beautiful for weddings and anniversaries, a memorable gift for someone special
- Lightweight indoor outdoor planter, easy to move on your deck or patio
- At the base of the planter you will find a drainage hole and grate
- This feature allows you to fill the base with rocks for stability while still allowing for ample drainage
- If you choose to use indoors, simply cover the grate with a water catching receptacle of your choice
- Designed and Manufactured by H Potter.
- Professionally packaged.
- We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Our products are built to last.