H Potter Warehouse Deals Terms & Conditions
H Potter’s Warehouse Deals offers returned products to customers at a discounted price. Products listed in Warehouse Deals are items returned to our warehouses for a myriad of reasons, these products may have received damage during the shipping process or other faults from production, shipping, or storage. Some items may have dings and dents, be missing hardware, have misaligned pilot holes, etc. Please note that all packages will be sent in their original packaging, which will most likely have received damage during the shipping process. All products are sold as is no other discounts can be applied and we will not supply missing parts and hardware or accept returns for critical faults in any given item. Images are not representative of the condition of the product.
NOTE: Some products contain glass or other fragile materials, these may be cracked, or chipped. All items are sold as is, no returns or refunds.
- Hand crafted from rust resistant stainless steel with hand applied antique copper finish and clear lacquer topcoat with drip tray
- Approximately 15 inches square at widest, 33 inches high
- Customer Planting Insert is approximately 11 inches deep
- Base of planter approximately 10 inches wide
- Custom planting insert with drainage holes makes changing your foliage a breeze, new season or holidays, new décor, it's really that easy
- Purchase two planters to use outdoors on either side of your front door or consider a pair of planters indoors placed on either side of your fireplace
- Beautiful for weddings and anniversaries, a memorable gift for someone special
- Lightweight indoor outdoor planter, easy to move on your deck or patio
- Uniquely designed
- Heavy, durable construction
- Use in courtyards or at your garden entrance
- Designed and Manufactured by H Potter. Professionally packaged.
- We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Our products are built to last
- At the base of the planter you will find a drainage hole and grate
This feature allows you to fill the base with rocks for stability while still allowing for ample drainage