- H Potter Warehouse Deals Terms & Conditions
H Potter’s Warehouse Deals offers returned products to customers at a discounted price. Products listed in Warehouse Deals are items returned to our warehouses for a myriad of reasons, these products may have received damage during the shipping process or other faults from production, shipping, or storage. Some items may have dings and dents, be missing hardware, have misaligned pilot holes, etc. Please note that all packages will be sent in their original packaging, which will most likely have received damage during the shipping process. All products are sold as is no other discounts can be applied and we will not supply missing parts and hardware or accept returns for critical faults in any given item. Images are not representative of the condition of the product.
NOTE: Some products may be dented or chipped. All items are sold as is, no returns or refunds.HEAVY & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Trellises not only enhance any outdoor environment. Uniquely designed, with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter Lotus garden trellis is a perfect fit for courtyards and can be used at a garden entrance, as metal yard art, or standalone for climbers. Trellis only, planter NOT included.
- SECURELY PACKAGED AND BUILT TO LAST – Professionally packaged, requiring assembly, the iron trellis is pleasing to the eye and perfect for growing vines. With dimensions of 36.5 inches wide by 69.25 inches high (plus 12 inch ground spikes) this heavy-duty trellis offers a secure anchoring system that will happily support large plant material.
- UNIQUE WROUGHT IRON WORK – Showcasing solid iron work, the trellis offers functional vine support, ideal for climbing plants such as rose, mandevilla, ivy, honeysuckle, clematis and jasmine. Would make a delightful garden wedding decoration. If you need a solid, beautiful trellis for your yard, look no further.
- HAND-RUBBED POWDER COATED FINISH – Weather resistant, the trellis stands strong on its own, adding grace to your garden even without a plant on it. With its charcoal brown powder-coating, a faux hand-rubbed finish has been applied for aesthetic, rustic appeal. Ideal for summer to support flowering vines, and in fall or winter, to add architectural interest to your lawn decor.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.