- CLASSIC SIDE END TABLE - The charming appeal of this H Potter Round End Table is its traditional design with antique copper finish finish. Table dimensions are 20 inch diameter top, 16.5 inch diameter base and 19 inches in height.
- ADMIRED ACCENT - This exquisite accent table is huge on style and function. It accentuates any type of home décor, from classic to modern and rustic to retro. Use it indoors next to your couch or sofa in your living room, in your entryway or hallway, or as a nightstand in your bedroom. It can also be used outdoors as patio furniture on your deck, terrace or balcony.
- TO TOP IT OFF - This side table not only looks exquisite anywhere it sits, but it also serves many uses. Use it to hold or display books, magazines, remote controls, framed photos, plants, flower vases, decorative bowls and more. It can conveniently hold drinks and snacks.
- DEPENDABLE DESIGN - This lovely side table is built to last with its durable and sturdy construction. Its practical and versatile design also makes it an ideal gift for any occasion, including weddings, engagements, anniversaries, housewarmings and more.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER - H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship, backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item. Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter side end tables are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the table trays are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the table. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the table tray. Water spilling on the table may affect the finish and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray.
We choose to clean our tables with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the table outdoors, we recommend inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area since the table it fairly light weight.
- Table dimensions are 20 inch diameter top, 16.5 inch diameter base and 19 inches in height .