- EXERCISE CAUTION AND SAFETY WHEN USING THIS AND ALL NATURAL FLAME LIGHTING PRODUCTS
- A WARM, WELCOMING GLOW FOR VISITORS – Adding Copper Torches to your courtyard, deck or patio, adds a soft light to your outdoor decor. It enhances a touch of elegant beauty to your garden. It is sturdy yet stylish, Intricate detailing. An ideal mood setter with stunning craftsmanship.
- STAINLESS STEEL TORCH – METAL FRAME WITH POWDER COAT FINISH – It is handcrafted from rust-resistant stainless steel with rustic copper finish. It is black powder-coated metal stand can be staked into the ground. 1 inch diameter pole has a pointed end and can be removed from deck mount and staked directly into the ground.
- ELEGANT STYLE LANTERN FOR ALL SEASONS – Handcrafted finish makes it elegant and unique. It is approximately 6 ft high. Canister 6 inches diameter at widest x 10.5 inches high.Each patio torch comes with a matching chain attached.Deck mount base is approximately 8 inch by 8 inch.Inner canister holds 24 ounces of fluid. Entire top lifts for easy fill, High end wick.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter metal torches are made with stainless steel. To create the rustic copper finish, the torches are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed rustic finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer.
When you unpack your torch, you will notice tape on the wick, please remove this tape before first use. You might choose to trim/shape the end of the wick if some of the strands are looking unkempt, this will require a fairly sharp pair of scissors. You can adjust the height of the wick in the torch between ½ to ¾ inches would be the recommended height. The higher the wick is lifted above the nozzle the larger your flame you will attain.
Your torch also includes an insert to hold the torch oil of your choice. H Potter recommends filling only the insert with torch oil. Torch oil is not included with your torch. If your torch is struggling to stay lit or only giving off a small amount of light, you might not have enough torch oil inside the insert. The wicks can draw a limited amount of torch oil, so for best light you will need to fill the insert and least ½ full with torch oil.
The GAR517 and GAR591 style torches can be either staked directly into the ground or and be attached to your deck using the included deck mount.
Please use caution when using torches and torch oil. Do not place under umbrellas or low hanging roofs. We recommend outdoor use only.
Replacement wicks may be available for purchase depending on availability.
- The torch dimensions Approximately 6 ft high. Canister 6 inches diameter at widest x 10.5 inches high and deck mount base is approximately 8 inch by 8 inch .