PRE ORDER EXPECTED SHIP DATE AUGUST 20TH THRU AUGUST 25TH LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE:
- HEAVY & DURABLE RUSTIC CONSTRUCTION – Trellises not only enhance any outdoor environment but can also offer additional privacy and security solutions for your home and garden. Uniquely designed, with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter Classic Ornamental metal garden trellis is a perfect fit for courtyards and can be used as a garden entrance, patio décor, indoor wall art, metal yard art, privacy screen or standalone for climbers.
- SECURELY PACKAGED AND BUILT TO LAST – Professionally packaged into three pieces requiring assembly, the iron trellis is pleasing to the eye and perfect for growing vines or purchased as a pair to create private space. With dimensions of 32” wide by 72” high (plus 13 inch ground stakes), this heavy-duty trellis offers a secure anchoring system that will happily support large plant material.
- UNIQUE WROUGHT IRON SCROLL WORK – Showcasing solid wrought iron scroll work, the trellis offers functional vine support, ideal for climbing plants such as rose, mandevilla, ivy, honeysuckle, clematis and jasmine. Great for setting against fencing, exterior walls or brickwork and this intricate ornamental design would make a delightful garden wedding decoration. If you need a solid, beautiful trellis for your yard, look no further, it’s sturdy and functional.
- POWDER COATED FINISH – Weather resistant, the trellis stands strong on its own or secured to a wall, adding grace to your garden even without a plant on it. With its charcoal brown powder-coating, a faux hand-rubbed finish has been applied for aesthetic, rustic appeal. Ideal for summer to support flowering vines, and in fall or winter, to add architectural interest to your lawn decor. Sold as a single, but also great in pairs or groups.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.