- VERTICAL YARD ART – Maximize your growing space with the H Potter large, round trellis. Its unique design offers visual interest to your outdoor space from patio to deck to courtyard to outdoor room. Sold as a single unit, H Potter iron trellises are often purchased in multiples as yard art or wall art. The clean lines in the ornamental ironwork will fit in any setting from classic to contemporary, beautiful as gifts and for outdoor wedding décor.
- ESSENTIAL HARDSCAPE ELEMENT – This architectural piece will stand the test of time offering secure structure to your outdoor decor. At 64 inches high by 64 inches wide this heavy duty metal trellis offers a secure anchoring system (25.5 inch ground spikes- extra spike included for you to use in making the large pilot holes for the spikes) to support the potential of your plant material. Some assembly required. The trellis is over 60 pounds so we recommend two people for lifting and assembly. Assemble by bolting the four sections together.
- POWDER COATED FINISH – Handcrafted iron work is coated with a charcoal brown powder coated finish, then a hand-rubbed faux finish gives the wrought iron structure its rustic, durable appeal. Use standalone to create privacy or use functionally for climbing plants like roses, vines, and clematis.
- QUALITY PACKAGING AND SERVICE – For the last 20 plus years we’ve been designing and manufacturing indoor and outdoor décor products for your home and garden with over 100 designs including terrariums, lanterns, trellises, window boxes, planters, torches, and bird feeders. H Potter is a family owned business and we take extreme pride in creating distinctive home and garden accents. Many of our signature items are 100% handmade by artisans to ensure a top-notch product. We put significant resources into the design, quality, function, and look of each H Potter item, using only quality materials including stainless steel, hand-blown glass, and dramatic copper. We don’t cut corners to save money—we believe our customers deserve only the best.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
H Potter is not offering shipping outside of the lower 48 states. Duties and shipping charges to other locations are often more expensive than the item itself.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter metal trellises are created using heavy duty iron for ultimate durability. The trellises are powder-coated a charcoal brown, followed with a hand-applied faux black and finished with a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your trellis if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the trellis. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the trellis is in the ground, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray. Please use care during assembly. If you happen to mar the finish during assembly you should repair the area with a high grade spray paint and/or polyurethane spray.
H Potter trellises are all packaged with ground spikes. If you purchased the optional wall mounting brackets most customers do not choose to attach the ground spikes, but it is up to you based on your installation location.
The wall mounting brackets include wood screws for installation. If you are mounting the brackets on a different type of surface, you will need to purchase the proper hardware for the installation.
- The trellis dimensions 64 inches high by 64 inches wide.