- HEAVY & DEPENDABLE CONSTRUCTION – This H Potter Trellis for climbing plants not only enhances any outdoor environment but can also offer additional privacy and security solutions for your home and garden. A unique triangle shaped design with a durable and heavy construction, the H Potter trellis for climbing plants is a perfect fit for courtyards and can be used as a garden entrance, patio wall decor, metal yard art, privacy screen or standalone for climbers.
- SECURELY PACKAGED AND BUILT TO LAST – Professionally packaged into shorter pieces requiring assembly, this iron trellis is pleasing to the eye and perfect for growing vines or purchased as a pair to create private space. With dimensions of 18 inches wide by 96 inches high (plus 14 inch ground spikes) this heavy-duty trellis panel offers a secure anchoring system that will happily support large plant material. Also included are two 36 inch external spikes that attach to the outside of the trellis using zip ties for added support.
- UNIQUE WROUGHT IRON SHOWCASE – Built using solid iron construction and an iron tube frame, the trellis offers functional vine trellis support, ideal for climbing plants such as rose, mandevilla, ivy, honeysuckle, clematis and jasmine. Great for setting against fencing, exterior walls or brickwork and would make a delightful garden wedding decoration. If you need a solid, beautiful metal trellis for your yard, look no further.
- PRISTINE POWDER COATED FINISH – Weather resistant, the garden trellis stands strong on its own or secured to a wall, adding grace to your garden even without a plant on it. With its charcoal brown powder-coating, a faux hand-rubbed finish has been applied for aesthetic, rustic appeal. Ideal for Summer to support flowering vines, and in fall or winter, to add architectural grace to your lawn decor.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden trellises for climbing plants and outdoor garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter metal trellises are created using heavy duty iron for ultimate durability. The trellises are powder-coated a charcoal brown, followed with a hand-applied faux black and finished with a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your trellis if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the trellis. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the trellis is in the ground, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray. Please use care during assembly. If you happen to mar the finish during assembly you should repair the area with a high grade spray paint and/or polyurethane spray.
H Potter trellises are all packaged with ground spikes. If you purchased the optional wall mounting brackets most customers do not choose to attach the ground spikes, but it is up to you based on your installation location.
The wall mounting brackets include wood screws for installation. If you are mounting the brackets on a different type of surface, you will need to purchase the proper hardware for the installation.
- The trellis dimensions 18"wide by 96" high, plus 14 inch ground spikes.
Our H Potter 8 Foot Wrought Iron Garden Trellis can stand on its own, act as an extension to a wall for additional privacy and shade, or lean against an exterior wall for a charming touch of beauty. Perfect for growing plants, this 8 ft trellis is beautifully designed with durable construction to withstand outdoor elements and stand the test of time. Get a pair to enhance the appearance of your garden and enjoy your space with family and friends.