- THIS LISTING INCLUDES 3 GAR170 TRELLISES AND 3 SETS OF WALL BRACKETS – Dimensions of each trellis 32” wide by 72” high (plus 13 inch ground stakes). Each bracket set includes 4 trellis brackets and each bracket comes with 2 lag bolts for anchoring into solid wood, 2 regular bolts & 4 nuts. Brackets are metal with charcoal brown powder-coat finish and adjustable from 4 to 6 inches. Brackets are approximately: 4" x 2" x 4.5".
- TRENDING NOW – Trellises are being used everywhere as Wall Art. Consider using trellises to cover a brick wall, an outdoor shed, a fence, a pool house, a deck wall, a garage, a patio wall.... your options are endless. Make your city space feel like a green garden sanctuary, give architectural interest to an old garden shed, bring dimension to your deck or patio by installing trellises on the walls of your home.
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKETS – H Potter trellises are all packaged with ground spikes. When using wall mounting brackets most customers do not choose to attach the ground spikes, but it is up to you based on your installation location. Since all mounting locations/materials are different, if you have concerns about installation, you may want to contact a local contractor to view your particular mounting location and get their opinion of your situation. Brackets will be most effective when drilled into the wall studs. Depending on your situation, you also may consider using a 1x4 or 2x4 painted to match your mounting location color, attach the 1x4 or 2x4 to your studs and then attach the brackets to the 1x4 or 2x4. This can be a DIY project, but you may also consider contacting a local professional to install if you have questions or concerns.
- HEAVY & DURABLE RUSTIC CONSTRUCTION – Trellises not only enhance any outdoor environment but can also offer additional privacy and security solutions for your home and garden. Uniquely designed, with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter Classic Ornamental metal garden trellis is a perfect fit for courtyards and can be used as a garden entrance, patio décor, indoor wall art, metal yard art, privacy screen or standalone for climbers.
- SECURELY PACKAGED AND BUILT TO LAST – Professionally packaged into three pieces requiring assembly, the iron trellis is pleasing to the eye and perfect for growing vines or purchased as a pair to create private space. This heavy-duty trellis offers a secure anchoring system that will happily support large plant material.
- UNIQUE WROUGHT IRON SCROLL WORK – Showcasing solid wrought iron scroll work, the trellis offers functional vine support, ideal for climbing plants such as rose, mandevilla, ivy, honeysuckle, clematis and jasmine. Great for setting against fencing, exterior walls or brickwork and this intricate ornamental design would make a delightful garden wedding decoration. If you need a solid, beautiful trellis for your yard, look no further, it’s sturdy and functional.
- POWDER COATED FINISH – Weather resistant, the trellis stands strong on its own or secured to a wall, adding grace to your garden even without a plant on it. With its charcoal brown powder-coating, a faux hand-rubbed finish has been applied for aesthetic, rustic appeal. Ideal for summer to support flowering vines, and in fall or winter, to add architectural interest to your lawn decor. Sold as a single, but also great in pairs or groups.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. With stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter metal trellises are created using heavy duty iron for ultimate durability. The trellises are powder-coated a charcoal brown, followed with a hand-applied faux black and finished with a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your trellis if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the trellis. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the trellis is in the ground, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray. Please use care during assembly. If you happen to mar the finish during assembly you should repair the area with a high grade spray paint and/or polyurethane spray.
H Potter trellises are all packaged with ground spikes. If you purchased the optional wall mounting brackets most customers do not choose to attach the ground spikes, but it is up to you based on your installation location.
The wall mounting brackets include wood screws for installation. If you are mounting the brackets on a different type of surface, you will need to purchase the proper hardware for the installation.
- Trellis is 32” wide by 72” high (plus 13 inch ground stakes)
- Wall brackets are approximately: 4 inches x 2 inches x 4.5 inches