- HANDCRAFTED - TALL DECORATIVE PLANTER – Stainless steel, hand-crafted, with antique copper finish and clear-coat lacquer. This indoor outdoor garden planter is solid and durable, yet light weight to move easily. Purchase a pair to grace your entryway and connect with the outdoors or place outdoors on your patio, deck, or outdoor room. This home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space, indoors or out.
- INDOOR OUTDOOR DECOR – At 33 inches tall, 15 inches wide at the top, 10 inches square at the base. Copper finish interplays with the environment as only rich coppery tones can. This planter garden box will make an eye-catching conversation piece wherever it’s placed. Sold as a single garden planter, beautiful displayed in multiples. Unique and sturdy, if you’re looking for something memorable, this planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- VERTICAL PLANTER - Comes with a custom planter insert that is 11 inches deep and has drainage holes. Insert can be removed for easy planting and care.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Solid construction yet light weight to move easily. At the base of the planter you will find a drainage hole and grate. This feature allows you to fill the base with rocks for stability while still allowing for ample drainage. If you choose to use indoors, simply cover the grate with a water catching receptacle of your choice or consider adding our newly designed, custom drip tray.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter planters are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the planters are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the planter. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the planter. H Potter planters are not designed to be used as fountains. Water spilling over the sides of the planter may affect the finish of the planter and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Additives in the soil used might also contain chemicals which when over-watered may spill over the sides and run down the planter potentially affecting the finish. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray.
We choose to clean our planters with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the planter outdoors, you might consider inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area.
- Hand crafted from rust resistant stainless steel with hand applied antique copper finish and clear lacquer topcoat
- Approximately 15 inches square at widest, 33 inches high
- Custom Planting Insert is approximately 11 inches deep
- Base of planter approximately 10 inches wide
Planting insert with drain holes Optional Drip Tray