- TALL PLANTER – Add elegance and beauty to any outdoor or indoor space of your home with this attractive ribbed planter. It’s handcrafted from rust-resistant stainless steel with an antique copper finish and clear lacquer top coat. Please note the corner seams of this planter are hand-welded, they might not be perfectly smooth or perfectly aligned, they are created by artisans. Planters are not machine perfect smooth at the corners.
- ENDLESS PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Lightweight pedestal flower planter is easy to move, yet quality constructed for durability. Measurements are 14.75 inches square at top, 36 inches high, 10.75 inches square at the base of the planter. Place inside or outside your home, on your deck, patio or balcony. Purchase a pair of two planters to place on each side of your front door entrance, walkway, garage, fireplace or staircase.
- EASE OF USE - Custom planting insert is approximately 11 inches deep and makes adding or changing your foliage a breeze, and you can mix it up for each new season or holiday. Also includes drainage holes so water can exit easily. At the base of the planter you will find a drainage hole and grate. This feature allows you to fill the base with rocks for stability while still allowing for ample drainage. If you choose to use indoors, simply cover the grate with a water catching receptacle of your choice or consider adding our newly designed, custom drip tray option above.
- BUILT TO LAST - H Potter planters are designed to last. This piece is 100% handmade with top quality craftsmanship. Its supreme durability ensures it is resistant to any type of weather and will maintain its color, form and functionality for many years to come.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item.Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter planters are made with stainless steel. To create the antique copper finish, first the planters are electroplated with a copper finish, next we apply a hand-rubbed antique finish and the final step is an application of a high grade clear-coat protective sealer. To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the inside and outside of the planter. This can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. You might also choose to apply this protective covering before first use.
Your water may contain minerals, chlorine and/or fluoride which may by unfriendly to the finish on the planter. H Potter planters are not designed to be used as fountains. Water spilling over the sides of the planter may affect the finish of the planter and/or may cause water stains or water spots. Additives in the soil used might also contain chemicals which when over-watered may spill over the sides and run down the planter potentially affecting the finish. Water sitting in the drainage tray may also affect the finish of the tray.
We choose to clean our planters with a soft, non-abrasive cloth along with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.If you are using the planter outdoors, you might consider inside storage during the winter based on the weather conditions in your area.
- Approximately 14.75 inches square at widest, 36 inches high
- Insert for planting is approximately 11 inches deep
- Base of planter 10.75 inches wide