- HAND-BLOWN GLASS HURRICANE - METAL FRAME WITH POWDER COAT FINISH – Durable iron frame with a black powder coat finish for aesthetic rustic appeal, this large size lantern creates a dazzling effect on any patio, deck or tabletop. Complete with glass hurricane (candle not included, candle shown is 3"D x 6"H) and designed to add character to your living space, the lantern top lifts off for a candle to be placed. Designed for indoor or outdoor display. Black chain with a hook on each end for easy hanging is included.
- VINTAGE STYLE LANTERN FOR ALL SEASONS – At 16-inches tall by 6-inches wide, this decorative candle lantern will make a great focal point wherever it’s placed, sold as a single lantern, but beautiful displayed in multiples as a centerpiece or lining your dining table. Unique and sturdy, the heavy weight makes it perfect for an outdoor setting. If you’re looking for something different, this beautiful lantern would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE IRON CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, this classic lantern showcases breathable top vents and hand blown glass which has a natural antique looking effect set within an iron frame. Used night or day, stunning as seasonal décor, on a side table for a soft glow or outdoors for a romantic dinner. Elegant enough to blend with any decor, a pillar or remote control candle will provide ambient reflection through the crafted metalwork.
- A WARM, WELCOMING GLOW FOR VISITORS – Lanterns not only enhance an environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home, patio, deck and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter hanging candle lantern is perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor living. An ideal mood setter, this decorative candle lantern offers a welcome glow, lighting up your summer bbqs and sheltering candles from the wind.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Does H Potter do custom work?
Custom work is not available. Items are only available in the sizes, finishes and colors shown on our website.
Where are H Potter products made?
H Potter items are manufactured at our partnered factory in India. Glass terrariums are handcrafted in India and China.
Does H Potter offer discounts?
H Potter does not offer discounts, but we do offer fast, free shipping and exceptional customer service.
Can H Potter provide detailed information about warehouse deals?
We do not have specific pictures or information regarding each individual warehouse deal item. Warehouse deals are typically customer returns or photo shoot items. We inspect items upon their return to make sure glass is not broken, items have not been used or major components are not missing, this said, items could have dents or dings, hardware may be missing, outer boxes may show wear and tear. It is not feasible to provide specific photos detailing the issues as each individual item would need its own sku identification.
Does H Potter ship outside of the United States?
Currently, H Potter is offering shipping to Canada, please note duties and shipping charges at checkout which are paid by the customer.
Does H Potter offer replacement parts?
H Potter does not keep an inventory of replacement parts. If an item arrives and a small part is damaged, please contact us for solutions.
Does H Potter offer replacement glass?
H Potter does offer replacement glass for lanterns and torches. Please contact H Potter via text at 208-640-4206 if replacement glass items are showing out of stock. When ordering replacement glass for lanterns please note the lantern SKU for which you are requesting the replacement glass
Please use this link to purchase lantern glass.
Please use this link to purchase torch glass.
What is H Potter’s return policy?
Customers are responsible for return shipping, here's our policy.
H Potter hanging lanterns are created using hand-blown glass and a metal frame for ultimate durability. The lanterns are powder-coated a flat black. This smooth finish can be spray painted once you receive your lantern if you prefer a different color.
To add a bit of extra protection to the finish, you might choose to apply a coat or two of clear polyurethane annually to the lantern. Polyurethane can be purchased in a spray can at a hardware type store. Sometimes during transit or while the lantern is outside, small hairline cracks can occur in the finish due to the metal flexing. If you notice this has occurred, please spray the area with the same polyurethane spray.
Candles are not included with your H Potter hanging lantern. We recommend a pillar or remote control candle to provide ambient lighting.
The glass in your H Potter lantern is hand-blown so it may include a few air bubbles due to this handcrafting.
- 16 inches high and 6 inches wide.